What to Expect at Kingsway
Kingsway is a small church, averaging between 70-100 people for our Sunday morning worship service. Our pastor preaches from the NIV bible most Sundays, but we encourage people to use whichever translation they find easiest to understand. There is no dress code at Kingsway. Come as you are! We hope people won’t feel the to dress-up or dress-down. The music in most of our worship services is a mixture of traditional and contemporary hymns. We hope you’ll come and join us, if not on Sunday mornings, then for our more relaxed service on Sunday night or bible study on Wednesdays.
- 9:00 am – Choir Practice: If you love to sing, plan to join us before Sunday School for choir. Our choir is for all age ranges and loves to have fun and make a joyful noise.
- 10:00 am – Sunday School: We have Sunday School classes for all at Kingsway. To find out more information on Sunday School, click here.
- 11:00 am – Morning Worship Service: Join us in the sanctuary on Sunday morning to worship with us. Each service is a combination of music and preaching.
- 6:00 pm – Evening Small Group Service: On Sunday nights we meet in our fellowship hall for a more intimate experience. Sunday nights are discussion based small groups, co-taught by our pastor and another member of our church.
- 6:00 pm – Mid Week Dinner: Every Wednesday we serve a meal before bible study. The cost is $5 per person.
- 7:00 pm – Bible Study for Children, Students and Adults: We have bible study for all age groups on Wednesday’s simultaneously.
Kingsway is located at 1999 Long Crescent Drive in Bristol, VA. It is just off exit five on the road behind Shoney’s. Scroll down to find a map showing our exact location.