What to Expect at Kingsway
Kingsway is a small church, averaging between 70-100 people for our Sunday morning worship service. Our pastor preaches from the NIV Bible most Sundays, but we encourage people to use whichever translation they find easiest to understand. There is no dress code at Kingsway. Come as you are! We hope people won’t feel like they must dress-up or dress-down. The music in most of our worship services is a mixture of traditional and contemporary music. We hope you’ll come and join us, either Sunday morning or for any of our upcoming events, which you will find scheduled on the website here.
- 9:00 am – Choir Practice: If you love to sing, plan to join us before Sunday School for choir. Our choir is for all age ranges and loves to have fun and make a joyful noise.
- 10:00 am – Sunday School: We have Sunday School classes for all at Kingsway. To find out more information on Sunday School, click here.
- 11:00 am – Morning Worship Service: Join us in the sanctuary on Sunday morning to worship with us. Each service is a combination of music and preaching.
- 6:00 pm – Youth: On Sunday nights are youth get together to study biblical truths.
- 6:00 pm – Children: A time for children to learn about God and study bible stories and verses.
Through Out The Week
- Kingsway K-Groups (small study groups) meet around the city in various homes.
Kingsway is located at 1839 Long Crescent Drive in Bristol, VA. It is just off exit five on the road behind the old Shoney’s. Scroll down to find a map showing our exact location.